Beck Differential Pressure Switch 930 Adjustable
Custom-made pressure monitoring.
Differential Pressure Switch 930 adjustable from 20 to 5000 Pascal
Adjustable differential pressure switch for monitoring overpressure, vacuum and differential pressure of air or other non-combustible, non-aggressive gases.
The switching pressure can be adjusted without a pressure gauge using a scaled adjustment knob. Various versions with overlapping adjustment ranges between 0.2 mbar and 50 mbar are available for this purpose. As standard, the pressure switch is equipped with a transparent cover of protection class IP54.
- Monitoring air filters and ventilators
- Monitoring industrial cooling-air circuits
- Overheating protection for fan heaters
- Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts
- Controlling air and fire-protection flaps
- Frost protection for heat exchangers.
930.84 / 930.85B / 930.86 / 930.85 / 930.83 / 930.87B
30 – 400 PA / 100-1000 PA / 500-2500 PA / 200-1000 PA / 50-500 PA / 1000-5000 PA